Opinion on Sundance 5th wheel

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Tom, Welcome to the Heartland family. I agree with you on the "plush" feeling. When the Bighorn came out, the Big Country wasn't available yet. My wife saw a BC with a rear area that would make a great craft room with a little modification. I convinced her to keep our BH. Both the BH & BC are close in decor & trim. What floorplan did you get? Happy camping!

Tom Cobb

Thanks Ray.

We got the 3250TS. It has the rear living room and the kitchen on the street side in the super slide. The sink and counter top is along the bath wall. The trailer is a very open floor plan with the two opposing slides. Plenty of room to move around when my son and his family goes camping with us in their Pilgrim. We have most of our meals together and the grandkids and all of us take a lot of space.

Hope to see you on the road.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Hey Tom,
Wife and I looked for over a year, and decided on the 3200ES. Greatest move I have ever made with the exception of my wife. You will not be sorry.

kblasdel

Hi Lmcclure,
I saw your post from August regarding your new 3200ES. We just purchased one, however it had to go back to the factory for some repairs from a leak around the awning bracket. I was wondering if you still feel the same way about your 3200. We won't be able to use ours until next spring since we are in NE Ohio and camping season is pretty much over. I'm so excited as we are upgrading from a 25ft TT. Getting ready for retirement in a couple of years and with the economy they way it is right now, the camper was marked down more than 30%, so we decided to jump on it. Anything we should be looking out for when we get our 3200 home? Maybe we will run into you and your wife someday

Karen Blasdel
Tallmadge, OH

mike3fan

Hi Lmcclure,
I saw your post from August regarding your new 3200ES. We just purchased one, however it had to go back to the factory for some repairs from a leak around the awning bracket. I was wondering if you still feel the same way about your 3200. We won't be able to use ours until next spring since we are in NE Ohio and camping season is pretty much over. I'm so excited as we are upgrading from a 25ft TT. Getting ready for retirement in a couple of years and with the economy they way it is right now, the camper was marked down more than 30%, so we decided to jump on it. Anything we should be looking out for when we get our 3200 home? Maybe we will run into you and your wife someday

Karen Blasdel
Tallmadge, OH

I used my 3200ES about 5 times since Aug. and like it more now than when I first got it,no major problems to speak of yet.