Ordering new baggage door .

Joe-N

I have some information about ordering parts from the dealer in the USA . Our rv was broken into while we were away this fall , thieves forced open the cellar door destroying it . I checked at a dealer here on prices then down south. A lot cheaper down south even with the exchange .
Here is my info: when ordering a door from the factory I gave dimensions and pictures , even pictures with the measuring tape showing the dimensions . After 3 e-mails back and forth they were not paying attention to my measurements and kept describing a door the size of my propane door . Finally i sent a reply asking if anyone was actually reading my e-mails , her is a direct quote from their response { I did read your emails. This is the closest to the measurements.}:rolleyes::confused: Now this isn't a light bulb where a smaller one will work , I cant believe that they were actually going to send me a smaller size door ! Do these things grow during shipping ? Watch out for what you order make sure its exactly what you want.