Our 4100 has arrived

iowaone

Our new 4100 arrrived at the dealer today just ahead of the snow storm. We sure are anxious to see it. We ordered the Blue trim to match our truck but have not seen any that color yet. We did see a 4100 before we ordered it but we wanted some options. We ordered it Jan. 15th. It will be ready for PDI March 8 a week ahead of the predicted time when we ordered it. Now if we can just get our trade in camper our of the snow at the seasonal campground. We are going on our first trip March 26th. We will camp near the dealer 60 miles from home for a couple on nights to test it out. Hopefully, most of the snow will be gone by then.

We went with reg sized refer and queen bed with no generator. We did get the level-up, washer/dryer, patio, happy jack beds, convection oven, three AC with one heat pump, canadian artic pacakage, three season wall and dual pane windows. Dealer adding a rear camera.

This forum has been very helpful in making decisions and learning more about RV's.

DW_Gray

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy your 4100 as much as if not more than Amy and I enjoy our 4012. I've still been on the lookout to see that model. Use it a much as you can, especially the first year.

scottyb

Congratulations on your new 4100. You are going to love it, especially the patio. I wish we had gotten a 3rd AC, but we bought a unit that was already on the lot and wasn't aware of it's availability. Can't wait to see photos.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Having to wait on a new baby during the wintertime with snow all around is no fun but Congratulations!!! Enjoy and travel safely.

howdy iowaone from great state of Texas..i'm such a newbie, barely know what rv is..lol...ordered my 2013 cyclone 4000 elite mid feb, so also waiting anxiously till end march..wanted to do same as you, in ref to adding rear camera, what brand did you get and what are features, if you don't mind me asking? think great idea. Can also get cameras around rv, which can tie into your tv, so you can turn on tv and monitor what going on outside rv...thanks..netza

Iowatwo

It is beautiful! We had a great time visiting it yesterday. Hmmm ...isn't that first trip on March 8th? I am glad you were able to get the Montana out of the snowy campground. Oh, yes, thank you for fixing that ladder that had a big bend at the top from my helping you back into a tree limb! I know it was a cold job to have to do on a winter day.