Order for new 4100

Sawdocmd

My wife and I met AJ at the Hershey show. We are getting ready to pull the trigger on a new 4100. He told me that the new models being ordered all came with the new dark cabinets in the bathrooms and also the the ramp came with the new fold in railings(pics?). I just wanted to make sure that was still the case. I also saw on the website that there is a grill option but haven't seen anything that shows it(pics?). We are planning on getting a 4100 HD with 23 cu fridge, 3 season wall, artic package, 3rd ac, and ramp patio. If there is anything else I may need to know please feel free to chime in. Last question. I was interested in picking the unit up for the dealer and also taking a factory tour at that time. Is that possible? And I wanted to let you guys know that AJ is a big part why we have chosen a Cyclone. Our dealer, Leos, in Gambrills, Md are also a big part. Great pricing and extremely helpful. Thanks for your time.

George

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
As long as you are ordering and have questions I suggest that you give AJ a call and have your questions answered.
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

I don't think you will be able to pick up your new rig, but you can ask AJ about a tour. You might even be able to time it to where you will see your rig on the line.

Peace
Dave

Sawdocmd

I did talk to AJ. As he was in the past very helpful. I will be placing my order in the next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk