Our Caseville Mi trip

Mattman

So last weekend we were up in Caseville Mi for 3 nighter at the beach. Lake view site, pretty good weather. Second evening comes and bam. I get hit with the summer flu. Ruff night in the camper for sure. Plus my daughter got sick. Wife wasent feeling the best either. Then 3rd night my oldest daughter got sick. So last day we were there me and my wife just want our own house and bed back. Yuck. It was a long drive home for sure. We got up that morning and just packed and left. No energy for one more trip to the beach. So I guess you get a few bad ones in there. But can't say we are excited about camping just yet. Funny how a flu can turn you off from things for a while. I am sure someone else has a similar story.

CoveredWagon

So last weekend we were up in Caseville Mi for 3 nighter at the beach. Lake view site, pretty good weather. Second evening comes and bam. I get hit with the summer flu. Ruff night in the camper for sure. Plus my daughter got sick. Wife wasent feeling the best either. Then 3rd night my oldest daughter got sick. So last day we were there me and my wife just want our own house and bed back. Yuck. It was a long drive home for sure. We got up that morning and just packed and left. No energy for one more trip to the beach. So I guess you get a few bad ones in there. But can't say we are excited about camping just yet. Funny how a flu can turn you off from things for a while. I am sure someone else has a similar story.

Wow 😱 So sorry to hear that. Are you sure it wasn't the camp ground water. A friend of mine says when he camps at state parks they only drink bottled water. Other than that how was the park?

Mattman

We always bring our own drinking water. Most of the parks taste to chlorinated I have been to. My 2 year old son drank a good amount of the water. He was fine. Plus after we got back our friends we saw previously were sick to. So we know it wasent the water.
But the county park is nice. Good beach. Dairy Queen across the road. Lots of sand though. I would go back. Hopefully with out the flu this time.

uncledon

Her chauffeur
So sorry your trip was cursed with the bug. Caseyville was our place to go back in the day when I grew up in the thumb. Now living on the west coast (of MI) it's been a long time since I've been there. Maybe time to go back, eh?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk