Our first camper trailer

TimDyck

My Beautiful wife (MBW) and I just bought our first camper trailer this week. We looked at a lot of campers and a lot of different brands and we decided on a Trail Runner 25OSK. We plan to travel a lot over the next few years and we wanted a trailer that was comfortable for 2 people but still light enough not to cost a fortune to pull. Last year I purchased a 2011 Chevy 3500 diesel that will be used to pull this trailer (and when it's not pulling this trailer it will go back to it's original job of pulling my bobcat around) so I see no problem pulling this trailer. So now we are ready to start into the world of RVing and would appreciate any tips or tricks or things more experienced RVers think we should know.

CliffP

Congratulations on your new camper! You'll find any information you need on this forum. Ask a lot of questions and pay attention to questions other members are asking. If it can happen to you it probably has happened to someone on this forum. Enjoy your new camper!

Cliff and Mindy

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations - and welcome to the Heartland Family. Check out the Owners Club ( on the portal home page ) and look at the list of Rallies that are coming up this year for one's that may be going on along your travels.

Kevin

PeternLiane

Congratulations and welcome. I learn more and more and more by looking at and reading this forum. You can ask almost any question and it'll be answered. You can search and get any answers you need about towing or your trailer. This really is an awesome forum. We went from a tent to a pop-up to a SOB hybrid to our NT. Maintenance is the main key to keeping your TT going for a long time.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family. Now all you have to do is join the HL Owners Club. Enjoy and travel safely.

Birchwood

Hope you have fun with your Trail Runner and being the owner of your first camper just want to inform you that
the factory doesn't balance trailer tires.Not sure why but its their policy!