Our introduction

Viking

I wanted to introduce myself and my wife Sherri. We are the proud new owners of a Bighorn 3670rl and Dodge Dually 3500HD Laramie. I am retiring on March 25 and we will be starting this new chapter in our lives. We will begin transitioning into living in our coach about 80% of the time. We know for sure that we will no longer be spending the winters in the Northeast. Texas, Florida and Arizona will be our new temporary residences. We will keep our home base in Havertown, PA for the foreseeable future for family reasons.

We are both new to the fifth wheel experience, but really excited to begin a new adventure. Practice, practice, practice is the goal before heading out to our first campground in June for a month long "shakedown" adventure.

I hope we get the chance to meet some of you in our future travels.

Take care and smiles,

jimtoo

Hi Keith and Sherri,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

We were all new to rv'ing at some point, so ask your questions and the folks here will help with suggestions or answers for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

MTPockets

You 'real gonna love the life! Congratulations on your retirement, rig, truck, and all. When you're in Arizona check out one of our rallies and Campouts: Show Low, AZ April 28, Fort McDowell, (near Phoenix) Sept 21-25 Lake Havasu, AZ on Jan, 2017.... Not to mention the Vegas National this October.... You're always welcome to all!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Keith
To get some practice, join us in Lancaster next month. I know it's just up the road from your home base.
Hope to see you there. Details can be found on the right side of the Portals page.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the HOC. Join us in Lancaster. It's going to be a great time.

Jv75353

Congrats on the new rig! There are a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people here to help with any questions you might have. Safe travels!