Our new 3585rl issues

FARMER45

Just stayed a week in ours, bathroom sink faucet leaked inside the cabinet when turn on, didnt leak when off. I replaced it
eather tv did not work off the air, all the other campers could get 9 channels tryed with booster on or off
bed room door will not latch
tried to put water in fresh water tank it would not take any just acted like line was stopped up. It was full at the dealers
bed frame seperated 1 in. At the foot when slide was put out
one bedroom curtan missing

funntheson

Make sure your bedroom slide is completely out. We had one time when our door didn't line up right, and the slide wasn't quite out all of the way.

Enjoy!

Tom of Ypsi

Most of these things should have been taken care of when you did your PDI. Granted that most of the problems should have been taken care of at the factory during the Quality Control inspection. Good Luck with your new rig.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
As for the sink, something I found is that if the aerator is not seated squarely, the water can leak and travel back inside the faucet housing. It drains under the cabinet. I had removed it to use a hose adapter and when I replaced it, it crossthreaded slightly (plastic). After finding the leak in the cabinet, I was able to stop it by reseating the aerator. Did the same as yours, leaked when water on, no leak when water off.