Our New Camping Buddy

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
That is one cute little puppy!! I cant wait to meet this cutie new addition!! Molly may be a bit jealous though... Lots of memories coming your way.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
That is one cute little puppy!! I cant wait to meet this cutie new addition!! Molly may be a bit jealous though... Lots of memories coming your way.

Debbie,

I'm putting most of the blame for this "Canine Craziness" on the two of you......and you know why.

Don't tell Madi.......but that little dog makes me smile!!

Jamie

Last edited:

JWalker

Well, just spent the first night in the North Trail with our new camping buddy. Everything went well, she just couldn't figure out the place where she wanted to sleep. I think she spent a few hours in every bed and couch.

Just a pic of the 2 reasons I love to camp...

oa6b9v.jpg

Last edited:

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
I am happy your first trip out went well. I cant wait for Maddy to introduce us.
I knew it wouldn't take long for Lexi to work her way into your hearts.

JWalker

It's hard to believe how time flies. Lexi hit the big "ONE" today. It has been an such a great experience watching her grow. I can't imagine our family without her. What a joy.

The day we brought her home
2isi5jk.jpg

Lexi with her best friend
111uxb6.jpg

On her birthday
2q9azvm.jpg

truknutt

Committed Member
It's hard to believe how time flies. Lexi hit the big "ONE" today. It has been an such a great experience watching her grow. I can't imagine our family without her. What a joy.

The day we brought her home
2isi5jk.jpg

Lexi with her best friend
111uxb6.jpg

On her birthday
2q9azvm.jpg

Lexi is a lucky pup to have gotten you three for her family!