Our new Sequoia

AZBigMike

Hello all,

After an exhaustive amount of research and shopping we pulled the trigger on a 2013 Sequoia, surprisingly from our local dealer. I fully expected to drive across the country to get the best deal, but ended up getting it locally.
My question to other owners is we are doing our delivery next week, and I'm curious if there is anything I need to pay special attention to. I've read a lot of other posts and just want to make sure I don't miss anything.
I'm looking forward to staying in it, it's an upgrade for our Winnebago 29WRLS, and we narrowed it down to Landmark, Redwood, and Trilogy, and I hope we made the right choice. From everything I read and physically saw they were all very similar in quality and it came down to price for us.

Thanks

Mike Simmons

jimtoo

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I don't know of any thing special, except maybe the control for your auto leveling system as to how it works. But just check everything from top to bottom and make sure everything works and YOU can work everything from setup to hookup, TV's, tank flush and draining. I would also make sure they have it hooked up to water and check for leaks. If possible I would camp on their lot or close for a day or two so you can use everything.

You will get lots more suggestions I'm sure.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M