Bohemian

120V
12V
TV Coax
USB Charger
Propane
Satellite
Solar etc.

Where on your unit do you wish you had another connection, and why?

My pellet smoker uses a 12V power supply, so I would like another 12V outlet out the back right side of unit and one on the front right. 120V would be useful, too.

Grey Ghost

I would suggest outlets all over the place on my rig. My other suggestion would be to make them more substantial and stronger. The ones on my rig, on the inside, if used more than once need to fixed because they are not very sturdy. Once you use them and pull out the plug they become lose and difficult if not impossible to use again. I out like and outside outlet some place in the rear of my coach, that would be nice. :cool:

wdk450

120V
12V
TV Coax
USB Charger
Propane
Satellite
Solar etc.

Where on your unit do you wish you had another connection, and why?

My pellet smoker uses a 12V power supply, so I would like another 12V outlet out the back right side of unit and one on the front right. 120V would be useful, too.

I would think that your pellet smoker has a heating element, and you need to check its 12 volt current needs before connecting it to any trailer 12 volt circuit. You might be able to use battery clips and connect directly to your battery, while the rig is plugged into shore power so that the converter supplies the 60 amps or so 12 volt DC that it is rated for.

This being said, I have connected wired in-line 12 volt lighter-type outlets to the back of 2 of my wall lamps (1 in the living room by the recliners, 1 at the overbed reading light) for the occasional times I want to plug in a 12 volt device there.