outside shower

Bobby A

Got a 3580 B/H going into production in a week or so, I'am wondering if I can get it without the outside shower ?? I never use it on my current SOB. In fact, it's just another thing you have to keep an eye on for leaks.
Thanks,

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I don't think the outside shower is worth $20.00. Not worth the hassle to try and take off. You can use it for the resale "value" when you sell it. It sounds good!

Bobby A

Kenny,
Good point on the resale value, and your probably right about the 20 bucks. I'm not worried about the money savings, its the hassle of another thing to remember to winterize, and another fitting that has the potential to leak. Wish someone at the factory would respond, either way. This is the "ask the factory" portion of this owners forum isn't it ??

jbeletti

Bobby,

I'd suggest you leave it and not use it. If you really want it left off your build, please call the factory in the morning and ask for Coley Brady - 574-262-5992. He'll advise you on this.

Jim

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Or you could do as we did when we got a leak while traveling. Went to the local hardware store and bought a cap for the fitting and capped it off. The fitting on the back of the panel where the hose is.

Bobby A

Don't have a VIN #, I will try to call you today Coley, thanks

Yea, I capped mine off on my current unit slmayor