Over flowing Fresh Water Tank

jnbhobe

On the 14 BH the vent is on the top of the tank and should exit on the right side in front of the axels or near there thru the bottom of the rig. On the 08 BH the vent is beside the fill hose and exits beside the fill port thru the little screen, that vent line should be kept above the fill line so it can vent during filling.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Actually on our 14 BH there are 2 vents/overflows, one on each side of the frame. They exit the frame behind the rear axle respectively.

danemayer

Good Day danemayer...so there is a vent somewhere on our 2014 BH? There almost has to be so the water pump can get water out of the tank. Then it is feasible to assume that excess water could flood the bottom of our unit though this vent.

Dave, as others have commented, on newer rigs, the fresh tank overflow should come out via a Pex line along the frame. I've seen them near the entry steps on several rigs. There's usually a 90 degree Pex fitting at the end.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
This week was the first time I have overfilled the tank on my '14 Silverado. The overflow comes out a pex line along the frame behind the tires on both sides.