Overhang sagging

Elevatorman

Another thing I just remembered was that where the forward awning support arm at the bottom is attached to the side wall, on the door side, there was no caulk, putty, or any sealant around it's attaching points. I did notice there seemed to be no side wall delam. there though. Something else to look at also! Don't forget the small joint under the bedroom slide, in the side wall also. These are all places over, or above the overhang we have looked. I'll post results, if I ever get it back!

LBallard

I returned from the RGV. Before we left I recaulked the horizontal trim and about every seam that I could see. We did travel thru rain a couple times on our return. This appears to have fixed the entry where water was collected.

Next, for a more permanent repair, I intend to remove and replace the plastic trim in the horizontal trim channels. Also, secure the overhang,to eliminate the sagging.

Questions, What is the preferred chaulk to use? I am getting conflicting information at dealer.
Is there a diagram available of the location of the overhang support? I read there is wood underneath and /or alumnium support beams. I am leaning toward running a piece of trim across the width of the trailer to support the overhang.