Packing Day

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Welll, the weather is SC is beautiful today so it is packing day. We will be packing up most of the items in our 2006 Bighorn and preparing for the move into our new 2014 Landmark Key Largo. We are currently scheduled to pick it up on Feb. 13 and 14. Do you think I can use the LM as the DW's Valentines gift??? We are very excited but will miss the memories and numerous Heartland Rallies we attended on the Bighorn.

That said, think of all the fun we are going to have breaking in the new LM and attending the 2014 rallies. So far, plans are to attend the GA, NC and of course the SC rallies. Hope of making the national rally are fading due to work requirements but...lots of weekend camping sill certrainly be on tap.

Phil

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow a new Key Largo. Nice.
I don't think that the new KL would make a good Valentines gift.
But if you bought her a new truck, that would be awesome.

Peace
Dave

Phil Smith

OH DAVE!!!! Be careful throwing those ideas out there. That could be dangerous not to mention expensive! :eek:

Wow a new Key Largo. Nice.
I don't think that the new KL would make a good Valentines gift.
But if you bought her a new truck, that would be awesome.

Peace
Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You were in a different part of SC than we were. Rainy all afternoon and evening . We're at the Bass Lake RV park I'm Dillon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Smith

No rain at all here today . It was overcast but a good day for packing up the BH. Bass Lake is not a bad stop over location. Easy on/off. We stayed there when attending a wedding a year or so ago. Safe travels Gus and enjoy you time in FL.

You were in a different part of SC than we were. Rainy all afternoon and evening . We're at the Bass Lake RV park I'm Dillon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk