Part # for grease Seals???

boatdoc

Hi everybody, Anyone have a part number for the W/B grease seals on a 2009 3670 BH. The axel is the one with the grease zirk on the end. I would like to have the parts on hand before taking them apart. Being in a small town I don't have the luxury of good parts houses and them having seals in stock.
Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You can get OEM seals from Lippert for $6 each. LOOK HERE
Or if you have a trailer place around your house that sells Redline bearings and seals, the part number is RG06-070 (known as 10-36).
The seals are 3.376" O.D., 2.25 I.D.
If you want to get the real good ones, NAPA has them for around $20 each. The C/R part number is 22558.

Peace
Dave

lwmcguir

I use the C/R seals mentioned. They are double seals with fairly heavy metal. I also use the EZ-Lube so a good seal is important.

Birchwood

I purchased a couple for my Landmark and they are standard off the shelf at trailer supply shops
or places like NAPA.I was suprised by their availability.

MTPockets

I use the C/R seals mentioned. They are double seals with fairly heavy metal. I also use the EZ-Lube so a good seal is important.

The 22558 C/R seal "is" - "the" best seal for this application ..... I was in the business of industrial parts for 34 years and dealt with factory maintenance engineers to help them select the best replacement parts to keep machinery running better and longer. Occasionally it's like politics, but I recommend this one. I purchased mine from Motion Industries, Inc... an industrial parts supplier nationwide. I can get you all you want for $16.00 EACH ........ OR, look em' up on the web for a site near you.