PDI for 3010RE

Al.K

Run the fridge on LP with the slide out closed. Ours wouldn't work because of the gas line kinking at the rear of the slide. Its not a difficult fix. Ours came with the rubber flex line tied in with the electrical a little too tight. Worked fine with the slide open, and doing the PDI. But if you closed it as you would while traveling, it would set off an alarm and stop working. Routed ours in a more relaxed manner, with a couple less ties and all is well. other 3010RE owners have had the same thing happen too.

happykraut

Boozecamp, we picked up our 3010RE after the national. The level up was wired wrong and the jacks didn't reach the ground. The dealer didn't know anything about the levelup. I had to take it to Lippert. Make sure you are totally satisfied with its operation. You might even drive one side up on block to simulate an uneven ground. Try out the switch 3-way switch in the UDC. We could not get any water on any of the faucets with the switch in normal. It was plumbed wrong(and still is). Turn on the TV and flip on/off different lights. My TV stops working when I turn on some lights. Turn the fireplace several times. On mine the flmes go into the logs instead of coming out of the logs. Open and close all windows.