Pictures of blowout

Gary F

Phil,

What are your tire DOT #'s and did Kendra give you a range on the effected units ?

Mine are 7Y9J ANA. Curious if i should call.

Thanks

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Gary,

It looks like you may be a prime candidate if you are the same size. They indicated that the Kenda Klever LT235/85/R16 were experiencing some problems whereas the LT235/80/R16 were not. The DOT code on the tire that failed was 7Y9J ANB and date code of 0205. I would give them a call. It sure beats having to have body work and whatever other damage may occur during the tread separation.

Phil

Gary F

Thanks Phil - I will call Kendra.

I indicated the wrong tire code in my previous post. I have ANB's on my trailer not ANA's

civey

Reinerlady
The Trail America tires are CRAP. Three blowouts in three separate events over 5 days and major damage to my trailer. The trailer is 3 years old with 18,000 km on the tires. Yes, the airpressure was checked before the trip, after the first blowout and before and after the second blowout. We are truck drivers and DO OUR CIRCLE CHECKS, including air pressure, tread inspection, tire cracking, cupping, etc. Six ply LT tires should not be going on these trailers PERIOD.