Pictures of new Bighorn/Titanium

dieselsweetheart

Just looking at the drawing....does part of the wall in the bathroom bump out? It looks like the W/D prep (next to the bedroom closet) is on a slider?

Willym

Just looking at the drawing....does part of the wall in the bathroom bump out? It looks like the W/D prep (next to the bedroom closet) is on a slider?
That is right. Our last Titanium had the washer dryer in the bedroom slide. It was only big enough for a combo unit which is what we used and had no problems. Glendale did add some reinforcing under the slide floor after some initial problems with the slide support rollers causing some deformation in the exterior skin. This slide was operated by a motor and cables (BAL Accuslide) and was generally very reliable.

tonyl

titanium5er
The length is 32 ft pin to bumper and 37 ft living space. I currently don't have a pin weight.
Tony

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

The length is 32 ft pin to bumper and 37 ft living space. I currently don't have a pin weight.
Tony
Can you talk about this trailer more or are you not allowed too?
Can you post more pictures of the Titanium Trailer or are you being told not to do so?

tonyl

titanium5er
Ask me any questions you want, I will do my best to answer them. The big advantage of this coach is it 5 ft shoter tow length compared to a conventional 5th wheel. It is alo more aerodynamic. I have towed this type of coach more than 200000 km's and love the way it handles.

As for pics, I don't have any more, I will have lots of pics when I get a new one sometime before Christmas. Then I will take pics from every angle an upload them.
Tony

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Was there any wind noise from it, being that its a overcab? How much extra weight does it add to the pin? Do you know that 32 feet is the longest or are they going to make them longer? Are you going to be the first to get a Bighorn Ti32?

Willym

Was there any wind noise from it, being that its a overcab? How much extra weight does it add to the pin? Do you know that 32 feet is the longest or are they going to make them longer? Are you going to be the first to get a Bighorn Ti32?

I've owned 3 Titaniums and now have a LM. There is no discernible difference in noise level between them. The pin weight range for Titaniums was similar to any other 5th wheel trailer. Manufacturers can vary this by setting the wheel location somewhat when they design the trailer. I travelled to Alaska this past summer with 3 Titaniums, and was getting similar fuel consumption to them. In fact, I was getting only slightly worse consumption than a 28' Titanium being towed by a 2500 RAM CTD with a 3.73 axle.

tonyl

titanium5er
No wind noise. Like Bill said, the pin weight is not really any different from other 5th wheels. For now the 32 ft pin to bumper is the only length for this unit. Thye will most like make a larger unit probaly in the 34 ft length. They are curently manufacturing a Cyclone Toy Hauler in the 35 ft length. Yes, we will most likely to be the first to get a Ti32.
Tony

jbeletti

Hi Ti lovers,

For those of you who are truly interested in the Bighorn Ti or now own or have owned a Titanium with a similar front cap, please see the image below and tell Kary what you think of it.

Thanks,

Jim

BH_Ti_Cap.jpg

Moose

It's nice looking. As is expected for a BH.

Hope ya sell a bunch of them. Look forward to seeing one in person.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Not sure about the 2 blue horns. Suggestion - make the 2 blue horns smaller and wider apart then move the Ram head down from the top closer to the wording BigHorn. Or even better yet, maybe have the Ram head behind the word BigHorn like in the older design. The Ram head from the ground seems to get lost way up on top of the cap.

beardedone

Beardedone
If I got a little bigger ram on my Ram DRW then they would look very good together. Compared to my 03 Titanium the nose looks like it gives a little more headroom for the bed.

Willym

Better than the current BH graphics. What are the lamps on the lower knee wall, lighting for hitching up?

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
One thing to bear in mind with the nose cap on this model that a few of us quickly learned when moving these units to Louisville as a couple drivers had to swap units with each other to get them to the show... No CB antennaes or anything else above the cab of the truck with this nose.