Pictures of the new Landmark Key Largo!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We should be picking it up some time mid March so you are more than welcome to take a look at our new home. Come on down.

hcriddle

Wow! This is the one I want. Beautiful. I saw the San Antonio a couple of weeks ago at the Houston Boat and RV show. It was nice but I like the center island with the sink in the kitchen. Enjoy the new coach.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Buddy,
It sure would be nice to see you and Maureen pulling one into Rayford Crossing in April. I can see it now...

2psnapod2

You had better hurry and order it, if you want one by Apr. It taking about 6 to 8 weeks to get.

2psnapod2

Heading to Valparaiso, IN to have the new TS3 Air Ride hitch installed next week. Classy Chassy is going to spray a bed liner and hitch for us. I can hardly wait. It is getting close to time to pick up the new Key Largo.

2psnapod2

We will be there for 2 days while they do the install. Heading down to Arkansas after that. Will post some pics of that new tool as soon as I get a chance. Got the air compressor also. Should be fun learning how to use it. Since I have never owned a 5th wheel hitch before. I will keep you updated.

2psnapod2

Curious as to another opinion with the TS3.
Are you having the TS3 lined also?

Not sure what you are leading to? If your think that I am going to have the hitch lined like the bed, no I was not going to have it sprayed. I figured that it was painted to withstand the elements. Am I wrong?

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

We will be there for 2 days while they do the install. Heading down to Arkansas after that. Will post some pics of that new tool as soon as I get a chance. Got the air compressor also. Should be fun learning how to use it. Since I have never owned a 5th wheel hitch before. I will keep you updated.
Thank you Michael, I appreciate any help I can get.

mmomega

AnyTimer
New "soon to be" Heartland Owner. We just got back from the Dallas RV show and we pulled the trigger on the new Key Largo as well. This was one of the last trailers we stepped in to and it was pretty much love-at-first-sight for me. We currently have a 43' KZ New Vision Sportster w/ 14' toybox and we were really looking for something with more 'living space'. Shower in this thing is massive compared to our current. Bedroom doesn't feel cramped, load more living room area, the 42 and 32" TV's are a plus. Overall just very excited to be making the switch.

2psnapod2

Congadulations mmomega! That will be at least 3 at there now that I know of. Someone bought the first one made at the Tampa show. Mine should be on the line now. Tried calling the factory but no one from the heartland line was in the office. Did you get the one at the show there or did you order one? Also how did the TV in the livingroom look? Was it centered or was it right next to the kitchen? Just curious if they got that one fixed.

jimtoo

Hi mmomega,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will love the new Key Largo... the shower and bedroom look great as do the other features of the Landmark's.

So when you get it ,,, make lots of great memories.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

mmomega

AnyTimer
Thanks Jim , I'm already noticing what a great site and group of members that are here. TONS and TONS of info already. Appreciate the welcome.
2ps, I took a couple pics on my phone and I'll toss them up in a couple minutes, gotta get on the honey-do list real quick. Oh yeah, we ordered... wife didn't like the interior colors of the one at the show. She likes the French Roast better than what was in the one at the show, they said we should be able to take delivery within the next month so it gives me time to get everything out of the old RV and order anything else we want to add to the new one before Spring/Summer gets here.

2psnapod2

Yea we were thinking about going withe the Cafe Mocha but we liked the FR better. Thanks for the pics. We took alot also but the Ones we took are just about used up. As far as a delivery time, we ordered in mid January and they said about 2 months. We hope to get ours mid March, hopefully.

mmomega

AnyTimer
ok..trying to post images, hopefully it works. Still under my new member probation so I can't post attachments yet so... BIG pics incoming.
There's the 42" Sharp right above the fireplace, sorry didn't get any head on shots but these should be fine. Then the 32" Sharp in the bedroom on wall mount and can be moved and positioned, living room TV is stationary.
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

2psnapod2

Oh wow those are great pics. We were told that there was a change that was made of the living room TV and the one you saw had the change made in it. It is really nice looking with that change. We are going to try and see if they will make us doors to go on the shelves by the TV. Thanks for the pics. Those should get us by for a few days. We are getting so anxious about ours. The factory actually told me on Friday that we might not get it until a week later. We hope not.

mmomega

AnyTimer
I have just a few more pics I'll throw up in just a bit and posting a vid on what I'm going to do with the entertainment center, think computer controlled media, I've done it at home and I think it'll be perfect for the RV.

Yeah I was also thinking about tinted door/windows on either side of the TV but still not 100% on it. We'll see... the creative juices are-a flowing at the moment though now if they become reality is a whole other story. We're already getting quite anxious as well, already booked reserved 3 spots this year haha.

mmomega

AnyTimer
A few more, the shower was too large to take one picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg