Pictures of the new Landmark Key Largo!

SilverRhino

Now that's a shower!!! I've seen brick and stick homes that don't have showers that large.

Very nice trailer.....I'm sure you are going to love it...Enjoy!! :D

Travel Safe!

mmomega

AnyTimer
Appreciate the warm welcome fellas and just trying to do my part and get some pics and info out there.
For just S&G's I posted earlier about setting up a Home Theater Computer in the new RV once it arrives. Here's a quick vid from the one in the house to give someone an idea of how it looks and works... any questions just ask or PM for more detail. Don't mean to hijack the thread . I'll definitely be posting more once I take delivery.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Went back to the dealer today to check out the other color combos for the inside and snapped a few more pics I'll post when I get home.

So we liked the carpet and "wallpaper" from one color combo but liked the recliners and couch from a different theme and our salesman is going to try and get the furniture from one to put in another so my wife gets exactly what she wants, lol women hehe.

If so then we may be taking delivery this week, woohoo.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Added just a few more pics... hopefully we'll pic it up this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 74

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thats a great looking rig. It will not be fair that you get yours before I get mine. Did the slide toppers come from the factory or did the dealer add them? They are white and I have heard that the factory puts black ones on. Just trying to determine what color ours will be. Michael

jbeletti

Michael,

Black slide toppers come on full body paint Landmarks - white on standard and half body paint. I think :)

2psnapod2

Michael,

Black slide toppers come on full body paint Landmarks - white on standard and half body paint. I think :)

Thanks Jim that's what I was hoping for. Now if I could just get the factory to get mine done. Ron said hopefully 2 more weeks.

jbeletti

...Now if I could just get the factory to get mine done. Ron said hopefully 2 more weeks.

I hear ya. Ordering a unit just how you want it has it's price - the agony of the wait. But you'll get just what you want and nothing you don't.

Jim

mmomega

AnyTimer
yeah the slide awnings come in white from factory, the dealer doesn't have any brochures yet which I was wanting pretty badly. Just weird that heartland has the RV being sold before there are brochures about it :p

2psnapod2

There are some out there. We picked up one at the Tanpa show. I would think you can request one on the heartland web site.

mmomega

AnyTimer
haha, no kidding, compared to the one we're getting rid of where you almost have to back your rear into the toilet closet and the stand up shower is big enough to walk into and spin the yes I was quite surprised when I saw this. Glenda and I stepped into it and there was still room for another, party in the bathroom!!!

mmomega

AnyTimer
Adding a few more pics. Just washed her up today, kind of cold outside, so I snapped a few extra pics.

So far I've just added some hooks in the basement to stack folding chairs against the wall and some tie down hooks to the floor to hold everything down, not that I drive that bad...

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 152
  • cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 134
  • frameless.jpg
    frameless.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 136
  • fridge.jpg
    fridge.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 129
  • fridge2.jpg
    fridge2.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 153
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 165
  • kitchen2.jpg
    kitchen2.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 159
  • flooring.jpg
    flooring.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 160
  • lighting.jpg
    lighting.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 148
  • livingroom.jpg
    livingroom.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 184
  • shower2.jpg
    shower2.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 147
  • bathroomsink.jpg
    bathroomsink.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 144
  • closet.jpg
    closet.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 156
  • bedroom.jpg
    bedroom.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 151
  • battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 161
  • storage.jpg
    storage.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 185
  • shower.jpg
    shower.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 145

2psnapod2

You are correct. I think that now that it's at the dealer, it is harder to wait than before when we were waiting for it to be built.

Hey JD and Glenda,

Where did you get those hooks you used in your basement?

B E A U T I F U L home!

Kathy

(crazy signature showing up double spaced and I don't know why...)

Last edited:

porthole

Retired
OK you Key Largo'ianings

There are 3 trim choices. The bedroom trim seems to be all the same, same as it was on the Cyclones.
Any good trim difference pictures of the 3 choices for the main area?