Residential Fridge

We have a 2013 Heartland Landmark Key Largo and wanting to put a Residential Fridge in. Hoping someone in this forum has installed one and could give us the model number of the Fridge they installed.
Thank you
Richard Rocha

david-steph2018

Do you travel with the Landmark? If so, you may need to consider how to power the fridge while traveling down the road.
We have a Road Warrior with a factory installed inverter to power the residential fridge. Our fridge is a "Hisense", model RF20N6ASE. I know not a Landmark, but some information for you.

Roller4tan

I swapped out our Nevercold after losing food twice for a Samsung RF118HFENBSG double door lower freezer. I had to remove the drawer below the original fridge and put down a piece of 3/4" plywood. I then had about 6" on top to fill in, so I took the drawer front, cut it to fit and screwed it to the original frame. I also added an inverter to power the fridge while travelling.

I swapped out our Nevercold after losing food twice for a Samsung RF118HFENBSG double door lower freezer. I had to remove the drawer below the original fridge and put down a piece of 3/4" plywood. I then had about 6" on top to fill in, so I took the drawer front, cut it to fit and screwed it to the original frame. I also added an inverter to power the fridge while travelling.
Hello has that Samsung been a good fridge for you? and how hard was installing that fridge

Roller4tan

Hello has that Samsung been a good fridge for you? and how hard was installing that fridge
The fridge is great. Way more storage than the stock one, plus an icemaker {I ran the water line from the island kitchen sink}. We removed all the fridge doors to get it into the trailer and past the island. I ordered it and delivered from Lowes, so they helped get it into the trailer and into the spot I had prepared for it. I removed the wheels and screwed it to the 3/4" plywood flooring. We've had it for about 3 years now and no issues.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I did a forum search for "Samsung" and came up with this.
You might find some additional information there.

Peace
Dave

david-steph2018

We have a 2013 Heartland Landmark Key Largo and wanting to put a Residential Fridge in. Hoping someone in this forum has installed one and could give us the model number of the Fridge they installed.
Thank you
Richard Rocha
Have you decided on installing the residential fridge? Are you in need of a transfer switch and inverter for the install?
We are having solar installed, and they have removed our old system.

Yes I've decided to install a residential fridge just haven't started yet. I have a inverter and a solar system in place which I'll be using. Thanks

Do you travel with the Landmark? If so, you may need to consider how to power the fridge while traveling down the road.
We have a Road Warrior with a factory installed inverter to power the residential fridge. Our fridge is a "Hisense", model RF20N6ASE. I know not a Landmark, but some information for you.
Would you recommend this Hisense model RF20N6ASE?

LBR

We've had the Hisense RF20N6ASE in our Cyclone for 5 years, and it has been trouble free.
We also have that same Hisense in our 2017 CY...will be 6 years next month running 24/7 full-timing... absolutely flawless.