Pin box flex

Dean-Pam

I will be getting the camper fixed in April 2015. Art and John (Heartland Service) were great and very responsive. I could have got an earlier date (Jan/Feb), but I am still apprehensive about driving with the camper in snow/ice. The downsize is letting DW know we won't be doing her Florida trip in Feb. This is a small price to pay knowing the camper will be fixed correctly at the factory. Will just have to plan on taking her to Florida winter of 2016 for a few weeks. :)

Happy Halloween

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I will be getting the camper fixed in April 2015. Art and John (Heartland Service) were great and very responsive. I could have got an earlier date (Jan/Feb), but I am still apprehensive about driving with the camper in snow/ice. The downsize is letting DW know we won't be doing her Florida trip in Feb. This is a small price to pay knowing the camper will be fixed correctly at the factory. Will just have to plan on taking her to Florida winter of 2016 for a few weeks. :)

Happy Halloween

Check with HL, I bet they will say go ah ad and go to Florida. We were "diagnosed" in June of 2012, and took ours in March of 2013. We took ours on a 1500 mile trip, plus a few others, before taking her the 1160 miles to Elkhart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk