Pin Box

HOOKERUP

Where is the model # on the pin box for a 2013 Landmark Key Largo.All I see is the item and serial #.Interested in going to a Airborne.I use a 18k Super slide,which is really a great set up

truknutt

Committed Member
Where is the model # on the pin box for a 2013 Landmark Key Largo.All I see is the item and serial #.Interested in going to a Airborne.I use a 18k Super slide,which is really a great set up

Stamped on the side or on the inside, look for 1621 or 1621HD. The shiny black paint hides the stamping very well.

HOOKERUP

Thanks...They did a good job of hiding it.Will have to remove inbox shroud.They could stamp it with the serial # info.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The larger rigs, Landmark and Bighorn, normally have the Lippert 1621HD pin box on them. That's what was on mine when I replaced it with the 5th Airborne. If you have the plastic shroud on your pin, it can be easily modified to fit on the 5th AB.

HOOKERUP

Thanks for info.How do you like 5TH Air.My old 5er had the More -Ride.Like the idea of a shock in pin box

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We like our 5th Airborne, but have no other to compare except stock. We were getting bad chucking before the 5th Airborne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We like our 5th Airborne, but have no other to compare except stock. We were getting bad chucking before the 5th Airborne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After pulling mine with the 5th AB and then my sister's smaller rig with a standard pinbox, I knew I made the right decision.