Pine Mountain RV Park in Pigeon Forge, TN - Heartland is well represented

firemailwv

We are currently spending a few days in Pigeon Forge. Took a walk around the park this morning and Heartland is well represented. My Big Country, a Landmark, a Big Horn and an Elkridge. Mostly there are motorhomes in here. Of the fifth wheels here, Heartland is the majority.

VKTalley

I was trying to figure out why this park sounded familiar....so I looked them up. We stayed there March 2013 for a few days with my sister and loved the park! Since we were there before all the Spring Breakers, we were able to stay on the creek side of the park. The staff there was very nice.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We haven't stayed there but have friends who stay the month of Sept. for the rod show and shades of the past show. They love it. I wouldn't stay there in the bz season cuz the sites can be hard to get into with a big rig, but off season would be fine. While we were visiting some other HL folks there last year, we saw one big rig's rear-end swing out and hit a truck as he was trying to get into his site (it was one of the pull thru sites). The end results wasn't good for the camper or the truck.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We stayed there last year on our summer trip to Goshen, recommended by others on this forum. Great park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk