Pioneer refrigerator won’t cool

PhilPam

Plugged into 30 amp electric, gas bottles are on and auto lite is lit as well as check light is lit have no cooling of refrigerator?

danemayer

I don't think I've heard of a Pioneer brand refrigerator, and your profile shows you have a Big Country trailer. Do you have a Dometic refrigerator? What model?

Is the freezer also not working?

NYSUPstater

Did you just recently park/drop it? Sounds like the level feature didn't "catch up" to itself so basically the fridge thinks it's out of level. Turn switch off and try again 2-3 times? This would be my guess.

Loren1227

Our Dometic refrigerator has a slider and a probe that goes into the slider attached to the metal grates.
We just returned from a week long vacation and the refrigerator and freezer were fantastically.

hoefler

Check Light lit, system has an issue, turn it off and try it again. Is it level?? Did you purge the propane system by lighting a burner on the sove untill you get a good solid flame??

jerryjay11

Since you are plugged in and in AUTO the fridge will attempt to operate on AC power, not LP. Turn the AUTO off and see if LP works. If tat doesn't work, check the connections on the fridge control board for tightness.

wdk450

The check light is USUALLY associated with the gas burner not lighting during gas operation.
Is the "AC" light lit on the front of the fridge? If not, is the refrigerator plugged into AC power inside the outside lower refrigerator access panel?
Are the gas tanks turned on, and can you light a gas flame at the cooktop?

If none of these work, since the refrigerator logic circuit board works on 12 volt DC power (the indicator and inside refrigerator lights are usual indicators that you HAVE AC power), you might want to reset/reboot the logic board by disconnecting it's 12 volt DC power by either temporarily pulling its fuse on the 12 volt fusepanel, or disconnecting ALL 12 volt DC power in the rig temporarily by unplugging AC shorepower (to disable the converter/charger) and at the same time disconnecting and reconnecting the main +12 volt wires/cables at the battery.

I hope this helps