PK's tire blowout with trailer damage

Paul & Nan

PK-Holding good thoughts for you guys--know you have been through a lot. Sitting beside the road is never a good thing. Been there, done that. Keep us all posted. Nan

Trap

Hey PK was just wondering how they were making out with getting you back on the road. Hope all is going as well as can be expected at a time like this.

Trap

Princess Kathleen

hurry up and wait wait and wait some more

Well, Van from Lippert called this morning to see if anything had been done....well no, so he called the Bossier City factory and at 9 they were loading up....well at 11 we went to get stuff out of the Luv Shac and they still have not done anything......not even a tire track through the horse field.....so we are sitting and waiting.....I am really disappointed in Heartland/Lippert in not getting on top of this....

PK:mad:

Scott

I'm in the game now.

PK -
This is Scott. I don't get EVERY post on this forum - I only get the ones from Ask the Factory - so I apologize for MY delay in getting back with you. I know that Lippert is supposed to be out there to see you. I am getting with our guys to see that they stay on Lippert to do what it takes to get you back on the road.

ST

Trap

PK how is everything going. Are they making any progress with your trailer.
Keep us informed as we all can relate to the problems your going through.

Keep the faith Trap

Princess Kathleen

Luv Shac still in horse field

Good morning to all,
Got an email from Scott yesterday. Lippert is flying in materials hopefully to arrive Monday/Tuesday....then work will be started, then we are off to Heartland. The LS is in the horse field on cinder blocks, wheels and axles dropped.....

This has been a long process, but it is in slow forward motion...at least we are in Shreveport La that has somethings to do....

Butch from RV for Less has been really helpful....he has called to check on us....and the progress.

So, we want to thank ya'll for all your good thoughts and concern....we will keep the forum posted on the events of the Luv Shac in the horse field as they occur.:)

PK

Princess Kathleen

PK out of the horse field

Hi to all....

We met Steve at the Luv Shak around noon today....all repairs are done and we will head out Thursday morning for Elkhart, IN. for the remaining repairs.:D

We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all who have been concerned with our situation. A special thanks to Butch from RVs for Less, Van and Steve from Lippert, the welders who did the work from Lippert, Dennis and Toni for the use of their horse field, and Pat and Mark the owners of Fairfield Place and my children. :)

Give a wave if you see us as we travel...:D

Vance and PK

jpmorgan37

Vance and PK;
So glad to hear that you are on the road again and hope your trip the Elkhart is pleasant and uneventful. Keep us posted on your progress and hope to see you on the road soon.

Trap

PK were glad to hear your your up and running again. hopefully all works out well and you can continue to enjoy your trip

All the Best TrapNone

Princess Kathleen

Arrived in Elkhart

Hi,
We finally made it to LSI in Elkhart.....James Fenner has been a dream...when we pulled up they jumped in checking and working on ALL the problems we have ..... more later as the day progresses...None

PK

phranc

From what we saw at the rally...LSI Rocks..PK and Vance, what an adventure!!. Hopefully all will work out now...

Princess Kathleen

PJ is back on the road

Yes after 28 days, we are finally getting on the road. Heading out to South Dakota. We had the new belly lining put on this morning and took the Luv Shak out for about a 60 mile shake down. Everything worked.None ...so look for us as we travel

PK

jpmorgan37

PK & Vance;
We are happy for you. Hope you travels are full of wonderful experiences. Maybe we'll see you on the road somewhere.
John