Point of Contact?

timbuktu

In doing my research on our new TH, I'm 99.9% sure we will purchase a Cyclone. I plan on buying in the next few weeks, but want to be 100% sure I am making the right decision. I didn't do this last time when we bought our 2010 SOB fifth wheel and now we are dealing with many issues which I'll spare in this post. Due to my past buying experience, I want to make sure I'm being extremely thorough in my research. Part of this research includes talking with someone at Heartland. I've contacted other manufacturers in the last few weeks and have actually spoke to their CEOs (who were all willing and extremely nice). Do you know if Heartland's CEO is open to a discussion with a prospective buyer? If so, does anyone have his name and phone number? Thanks!

Tim

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
CEO is Brian Brady, don't have his number, but I am sure if you call Heartland they will connect you.
Love my North Trail!!!

Jellystone

timbuktu, i'm glad that you have the Cyclone at the top of your list. Before we purchased our Road Warrior almost 2 years ago, I spoke with Mike A. (Heartland's Toyhauler Guru) on the phone twice. He was very friendly, answered all my questions, and really impressed me with his overall knowledge of the product.

timbuktu

Thanks y'all! I found an article that listed Brian Brady as the CEO in 2008 but haven't been able to find a more recent article to confirm. Maybe I'll give Mike A. a call first. I appreciate the help!

Tim