Pondering full time rving in a Bighorn 3785FB

SharonW

Hi
Im new to the forum and looking for guidance. I will be retiring soon and considering full time rving. I've done some research and really like the Bighorn 3785FB. I was able to go see it last weekend.
Is there anyone full time rving in the Bighorn? I really like the front bath. I'd like both pros and cons. Thanks for your input.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi SharonW,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

We have lots of Heartlanders that are full timing in Landmarks, Big Horns and the Big Country. I'm sure you will get lots of advice and opinions from our family.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club when you become a Heartlander and join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

B

Boatman

We too have a 3875FB and have had very few problems. We like the floor plan and lots of storage is available. Our only complaint is the rocker recliners. They are big and almost unmanageable to get into position to move the slide in. We are planning on replacing the recliners with something smaller (they are too wide). This trailer tows great, but ensure you have a 1 ton DRW TV. Good luck on your future travels.

SharonW

Thanks for the welcome Jim! I have lots of questions about full time rving. Is there a certain forum for full time ring? Thanks.

Sharon

jimtoo

Hi Sharon,

At the portal page, if you click on "Forum" you can see all the different areas for questions. This helps keep things in somewhat of an order. This is the full timing area.

Enjoy
Jim M

wdk450

I fulltime in a Bighorn 3670RL I bought in 2009. I have been fulltiming in the Thousand Trails System for 18 months now. My departed wife used to call it the "mobile apartment".

VKTalley

Hi
Im new to the forum and looking for guidance. I will be retiring soon and considering full time rving. I've done some research and really like the Bighorn 3785FB. I was able to go see it last weekend.
Is there anyone full time rving in the Bighorn? I really like the front bath. I'd like both pros and cons. Thanks for your input.

Hi Sharon and welcome! I don't have the Bighorn 3785FB but we are full time in the Big Country 3950FB that we bought this past April....upgrading from a Big Country 3690SL. I Know several people on here have Bighorns and will gladly chime in with their experiences.

Lou_and_Bette

Hi Sharon, Bette and I have been full timing for four years now, the last year in our new Bighorn and we love it. One source for very good information about full-timing is www.escapees.com. It is a club/forum geared mainly towards full-timing. Good luck in your search.