Port Aransas, Tx

Fordsd250

We are here in Pioneer RV Park in Port Aransas. Got here on Sunday and have seen several Heartlands in the park. But I think we have the oldest BigHorn.:)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Roger, welcome to the breezy Coastal Bend. Lin & I are just down the road a ways in Corpus at Colonia del Rey. It's just in from the Island. If you're looking for a couple good places to eat. Island Italian for a good variety, Padre Pizzaria for great Pizza and just before going over the bridge to Corpus are Snoopy's and Doc's. There are plenty of places in Port A as well but we never make it that far. Too many places over here. How long are you in the area?

zurn

hey Ray and Lin! We are going to be at pioneer rv resort from nov first to feb eighth. We go to Docs a old navy fellow was the owner do not know about now! We lived in wisconsin for thirteen years john was a engineer for Wisconsin Power and Light we lived in Milwaukee and Sheboygan Falls. When are you heading for Texas? Carol

zurn

Ohh we are so jealous! We have several stops before we get to Pioneer on Nov first. We will fit in with you guys as our rig is a 2007 Bighorn we just love it! What site are you on? Carol

rick_debbie_gallant

Ah, don't know how to tell ya this. Ray's post is over
Two years old! However, he is still very much active. By the way,'we
Stay in Fulton, Texas for the winter.

PUG

Pug
Hi; The warden and I will be leaving Southern Idaho around the end of January. We normally go to Tucson and spend a few months but this year we are thinking about heading on down from Tucson into Texas. What should we see on a route down through Texas and what to see on a different return route heading North in May. Appreciate any comments and suggestions.
Pug

rick_debbie_gallant

We may not be much help. We have relatives that we visit on our way down to Texas. This year wenwill be doing something different on our way down. Thinkinkingmbout the Natchez
Trace.