Portable satellite and 365

rdgt67

Thought I would start a new thread. Has anyone installed a portable satellite in a 365? Having a terrible time.

danemayer

Thought I would start a new thread. Has anyone installed a portable satellite in a 365? Having a terrible time.

Can you be more specific about what problems you're having, what equipment you're using, how you have it connected, what's working and what's not working.

busted2341

If your referring to tail gator then yes. I have the winegard GM1518 antenna mounted on a ladder mount. Works great with both DirecTV and Dish. I switched to dish because DirecTV won't get HD but this antenna is great. No problems at all. I then ran a jumper in the rig to get the Sat on the outside TV. Bedroom I left alone since we don't use it a lot. Only to sleep by. My next project is to figure out a way to run HDMI from where the Sat and everything comes in to the outside TV so I can get HD out on that one. If you gave any questions let me now. If I find or if you find the new King antenna works with a ladder mount let us know. I want that antenna because it draws poeer from the receiver. No need for a converter....

rdgt67

I have a wineguard x2 portable dish. The tv doesn't see the dish. If you have picturescofculyourchook up they would be appreciated