possible new BC owner

I am on RV number 4, first Heartland product and I must say, that we love the Big Country. You just can't go wrong with over 140 cubic feet of bsaement storage and great floor plans. We upgraded from a travel trailer to the 5er, and while full-timing in both, the 5er is about 10-15 degrees warmer with the same heat settings. The unit is well built and looks great. It is loaded with upgraded features that you can't get in other units, and for the price, you just can't beat the quality.

They stand behind their products and like Bryan said below, the more dealers that show Big COuntries, the more they sell. The brand name speaks for itself.

I work in a 74 unit RV campground here in Virginia Beach and I see a lot of RV's come and go all year long and nothing looks as good and lasts, like all of the products from Heartland. When my son grows up and moves on, I will be upgrading to the Landmark, as it's the flagship of the Heartland 5th wheel line.

Good luck with your seach and I hope to hear that you made the right choice and bought a BC.