Power King Towmax tires on 2014 Bighorn

yport

Just picking up our new Big Horn 3685 next week. Reading all the horror stories, we tried to upgrade to Goodyear G614's while in process, but factory said it was too late. Hmm, didn't make sense ...but ... our dealer gladly ordered 5 Goodyears and had installed AND balanced for $500 less than the Heartland upgrade price. Before you ask, yes ... the tire dealer verified that the rims are correct size for the G rated ones.

In addition, the factory installed tires are obviously mine to bring home, so I will put all 5 on Craigslist for $200 and lower my costs even more.

caissiel

Just picking up our new Big Horn 3685 next week. Reading all the horror stories, we tried to upgrade to Goodyear G614's while in process, but factory said it was too late. Hmm, didn't make sense ...but ... our dealer gladly ordered 5 Goodyears and had installed AND balanced for $500 less than the Heartland upgrade price. Before you ask, yes ... the tire dealer verified that the rims are correct size for the G rated ones.

In addition, the factory installed tires are obviously mine to bring home, so I will put all 5 on Craigslist for $200 and lower my costs even more.

Well done and great information as the existing tires could be used on smaller units or utility trailers that don't see to many miles. Sometimes even dealers could trade off and cost could be financed
I have an aftermarket 2din radio/GPS that Cost me a fraction of OEM unit and does much more things or applications.

Sent from my U8666-51 using Tapatalk 2

scottyb

I have 6 laying in my pasture. I hope you have better luck. I will not sell them to anyone w/o full disclosure. My company could use them on our gooseneck flatbed but i refuse to sell them.

bevorlee

Thanks Dan & Ann. That makes sense. No one else, including reps from Heartland, Keystone and Goodyear were able to explain that to me. That will be my choice for replacements. Now, I just hope that Dynamic Tire Company will live up to their responsibility and pay me for their defective tires.
Lee