Power Levelers

Can I get Hydraulic Levelers for my 2012 Bighorn 3610 and where to get them installed? I have hudraulic levels on the front already from factory

weekender01

There are a couple options, but Lippert Components is the main one with the Level Up system. Only they can install this system at their facility in Goshen. Right now they are running a special for the 6 point system for a cost of $4100. Just give them a call.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
There are a couple options, but Lippert Components is the main one with the Level Up system. Only they can install this system at their facility in Goshen. Right now they are running a special for the 6 point system for a cost of $4100. Just give them a call.

Sounds like this would be a better and more affordable feature to have put on the RV when it is built.

If I were to spend that much for an add-on to a currently owned RV . . . I'd probably go for disc brakes instead!

Last edited:

pegmikef

This is not quite true. I am pretty sure that there are several Lippert authorized dealers. One that I know of is United RV ​on the Airport Freeway in Ft. Worth. They installed the six point level up system on a friend's Big Horn a couple of years ago. I don't know anything about the pricing. You can find other authorized dealers by going to the Lippert web site.