Prayers for Happykraut

happykraut

Debbie and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayer Bernie. You and Dave are two of my most unforgettable characters. Again, our prayers are with you and Judy.
Frank, I don't know if that's good or bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernie, Bette and I are keeping you and Judi in our prayers. You get better and I will bring more of those German cookies to the National rally next year.
Lou, you leave me no choice. Now I have to get well.

dlw930

Get well soon, Bernie! We want to see you and Judi in Branson next spring! Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bernie and Judy,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Bernie, get well ASAP! Trace and Teri

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Lots of prayers for you and Judi. I also wanted to know if you want me to clean out your driveway, we got or first snow last night.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Sending prayers your way! Hopefully you will be out soon! Get well soon.....we are looking forward to seeing you and Judi next summer!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Just catching up and saw this thread. Get well Bernie, our prayers for a full and speedy recovery. Prayers also for Judi to stay well.

happykraut

Thanks again for all the thank yous and prayers. 10th day in the hospital. Found out today that I have a blood clot in my right lung. I also have pulmonary hypertension and fluid in and around the lung.

happykraut

Had another test done and it showed not clots. Yesterday they sucked 1200 ml of fluids out of my right lung. I feel much better now.

Kbvols

Good to hear your feeling better. Hopefully you'll get out of hospital soon and have a great and healthy 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Had another test done and it showed not clots. Yesterday they sucked 1200 ml of fluids out of my right lung. I feel much better now.

I like it better when they are putting the fluids in! :eek:

My motto . . . when the doctor asks if you want a morphine drip . . . say YES! :cool:

Glad you are feeling better!

'Lil Guy'

So glad you're feeling better Bernie. I'll have a drink and a prayer for you as we bring in the New Year. Be seeing you in 2018.

happykraut

Got out of the hospital late this afternoon after spending 15 days in there. I guess the highlight of my stay is when they took 1200 ml of fluid out of my right lung. My heart problems put it there. The clots they told me I had where not ever present. It's good to be home at 7 Oaks.