Prayers for Kathy and Dave

DaveTyler

[

QUOTE=WillyBill;529041]Kathy,

I'm sure you've had a lot of advise about shingles but in case you haven't heard this.....

I had shingles a year and a half ago and have had great relief during the outbreak as well as with as residual symptoms by taking 2-3 doses of L-Lysine one to three times a day as needed. Works to help Cold sores too which is a related virus. Get well. God Speed.

WB[/QUOTE]

WB, Dave Here. Thanks for info. As of 2/11/17. Kathy some better. Two weeks ago Kathy had what they call a pain block under left cheekbone on face. Dr. said may take up to three shots.First one we thought might have worked. Not sure now. Sores healing some. If by reading this thread, if folks get the Shingle Shot, it is worth it. Kathy shy. Still planning on Sweetheart Rally as of today. Do appreciate all the prayers and kind words. Many Thanks to all!! Dave

Mrsfish

Kathy,

I'm sure you've had a lot of advise about shingles but in case you haven't heard this.....

I had shingles a year and a half ago and have had great relief during the outbreak as well as with as residual symptoms by taking 2-3 doses of L-Lysine one to three times a day as needed. Works to help Cold sores too which is a related virus. Get well. God Speed.

WB

i can confirm this works really well. Have used this for years to control the blisters when they first start to appear. L-lysine is an aminoacid available wherever you buy vitamins.