Pre-RV Show Incentive Packages?

jddelano

Hi: I was wondering if Heartland offers incentive packages prior to major RV shows like the Hershey PA show?

Got this from Augusta RV (one or more of these items comes standard on the Landmark, but overall the package below appears to be a nice upgrade):

If you order your Luxe or Ambition before the Hershey RV Show we will give you our Deluxe Options Package for FREE!

This is a value of
$7,500 so get your order in fast before it's too late! This sale will last until September 13th, 2016!
Deluxe Options Package

• Dinette Patio Awning
  • Waste Management System
  • Electric Power Entry Steps
  • Electric Power Cord Reel
  • Keyless Entry Door
  • Heat Pumps on All AC's
  • MCD Power Night Shades
  • Surge Protector
  • Central Vacuum with Dust Pan
  • Residential Oven OR Dishwasher

Cholo

I know that open house is coming up and the factory is giving discounts to the dealers. Ask your dealer to share some of those discounts. I did and my dealer is sharing them, (not sure how much yet as he is ordering multiple units and is not sure of the total discount. I ordered a new Newport.

belkat78

Hi there we also received the same notification from Augusta RV & had seriously considered the ambition with the bath & 1/2. But after visiting our dealer the incentives offered to us from dealer & Heartland won us over. We put a deposit on our 2017 Landmark 365 Newport. It will be used at the Hershey show & then taken back to dealer for a good going over. We will pick up on Sept 21 & excited doesn't even begin to cover how we feel! I would suggest talking to your local dealer prior to Hershey to see what you can work out! Oh by the way there are several changes that make the Landmark 365's even more appealing! Good luck

jddelano

Hi there we also received the same notification from Augusta RV & had seriously considered the ambition with the bath & 1/2. But after visiting our dealer the incentives offered to us from dealer & Heartland won us over. We put a deposit on our 2017 Landmark 365 Newport. It will be used at the Hershey show & then taken back to dealer for a good going over. We will pick up on Sept 21 & excited doesn't even begin to cover how we feel! I would suggest talking to your local dealer prior to Hershey to see what you can work out! Oh by the way there are several changes that make the Landmark 365's even more appealing! Good luck

Thanks Kathy and Wayne. I'll have to look into the HL incentives further, sounds like you and Cholo got some convincing incentives. Enjoy your new Landmarks--I'm glad for you.

belkat78

Thanks jddelano! If you are considering a Heartland a great dealer who will be at Hershey is Wilkins RV & Rick Mess is a very knowledgeable sales associate! Check them out ahead of the show I'm sure you will be very pleased! Also several upgrade options are now standard on the Landmark 365's. Good luck hope you find what makes you happy!