Prices On New Trucks

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I won't be truck shopping until next year . . .

Hopefully I'll have more of that fake money! :D

I lied . . . got my new truck three weeks ago!

Of course, it cost almost half as much as our house did 18 years ago.

I looked at both new and used . . . and used trucks are selling at a premium right now, and didn't really see getting a better deal on a used truck than a new one.

Not too mention much better warranty and finance rates (2.99%) for new!

Can't wait to hitch it up this coming Thursday as we head over the Continental Divide for the 2014 Colorado Heartland Owners Club Rally in Rifle, Colorado!

At least the price of gas has dropped about .20 cents per gallon in the last three weeks . . .

NewTruckAtCherryCreek-IMG_20140909_183951592.jpg Newtruck&trailer-IMG_20140829_090639644.jpg

Westwind

Got our new one about 2 1/2 weeks ago, I've put about 450 miles on it but no towing yet, still have to have the LineX put on the bed and the hitch rails installed so I can get the FW hitch back into the truck. So far I'm impressed with how quiet it is and how easy it handles. I thought the 1 ton would ride harder then my 3/4 but with the longer CC shortbed wheelbase maybe that helps.
The price of the new trucks is breath taking, my 2008 GMC D/A trade in was almost a 50% down payment so that sort of helped. But a warning dealers are working very hard at squeezing every penny out of you.

PS - Yes - it does fit into the garage - the picture makes the doors look small.

Attachments

• IMG_3279.jpg
    IMG_3279.jpg
    839.2 KB · Views: 40