Prospecting no more!!

L8APXER

After what seems like an eternity of searching, poking and prodding, through many mfgrs and models, we have finally purchased our new "12" Landmark KL. Our local distributer had an early build KL with many of the upgrades installed that we were going to add to a BigHorn build. We will be test driving her soon (busy schedule now, bad time to travel). I will take more photo's when she is in a more scenic setting.

DSCF1151.jpg

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations. Welcome to the Heartland family. Beautiful rig. Trace

jbeletti

Nice rig and welcome to the family. Is that SeeGrins indoor showroom?

I see you joined the club today - awesome! Check the Events listing on the portal for events in CA and all of the Pacific west/northwest.

Jim

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations, that is one nice looking coach! (Looks just like ours). We love our Key Largo. Hurry up and get out there and enjoy it. But don't spend all you time in it. I know its nice inside but it can take you to all kinds of nice places to get out and see this great country.

L8APXER

Good Eye! Yes, SeeGrins :) I should say a great purchasing experience. Good people, nice showroom.

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a nice looking coach and congratulations. Welcome to the Heartland family. Enjoy and travel safely.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome to the Key Largo Owners Club...err...Heartland Owners Club! We love our Heartland Key Largo - hope you do too!!