proud owners of 2012 north trail 21fbs

My wife and I recently travelled from halifax nova scotia to Ohio, to pick up our new trailer.
a big change from our previous 8' tent trailer.
we really like our new 21fbs. a very solid trailer, that is very stable on the road.
our tow vehicle is a 2008 ford f150.
our return trip of aprox. 5600km was well worth the savings over the prices at home.
recently spent 10 days camping in three different camp grounds. getting set up is very easy.
if anyone has any tips on camping or maintenance it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe & Trish Mac Donald
Halifax, NS Canada
2012 northtrail 21FBS
2008 Ford F150 Lariat

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on your new North Trail.
If you ever need any information, this forum is the place to be. There are a lot of friendly people willing to help out.

Peace
Dave

Manzan

Joemac, congratulations! We picked up our a year ago last March and love it. Lots of information on here, just ask. One thing I do recommend is 303 Space Age Protectant. Spray, wipe on and buff with a dry towel. I have done it twice, really protects the decals. When I put it on the trailer last year, I noticed that the black plastic on my Suburban's mirrors were quite oxidised so wiped some on them. Still black and shiny this year. Put it on all the trim and it looks great. Can't help but get a bug or two on trips--easy to wipe off unless the rain does it for me. Met a couple from British Columbia last week at the Washington State rally and they had just purchased a 21FBS and used the same dealer we did in Everett, WA. Enjoy your rig.
!

PeternLiane

Congratulations on your new 21FBS. We love our 22FBS. You'll have some great trips in it.

Happy travels.

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
Congrats, I hope you have many years of fun with your new home on wheels.

dl_camps

Congrat's on the new trailer. We also moved up from a pop up to the 21fbs and love it. We took it on it's first week long trip in July and it was GREAT not having to set up or tear down like on the pop up. And I love, love, love having a big refrigerator and freezer. Hope you have a great camping season :)

Don & Linda