Provider vs Sailun tires

NYSUPstater

Your not going to go wrong w/ Sailun's. At 1/2 the price of GY's and a decent/proven track record, well worth it. FWIW, our Big Country came w/ them (would have been a deal breaker) and when we travel, we don't let the grass grow beneath the tires as we usually cruise along at 70 mph. Went to FL last summer w/ temps in the 90's and not a problem w/ the tires. Also, trailer is at max capacity for GVW.

I will probly tho, get GY Endurance tires for my snowmobile trailer.

Your not going to go wrong w/ Sailun's. At 1/2 the price of GY's and a decent/proven track record, well worth it. FWIW, our Big Country came w/ them (would have been a deal breaker) and when we travel, we don't let the grass grow beneath the tires as we usually cruise along at 70 mph. Went to FL last summer w/ temps in the 90's and not a problem w/ the tires. Also, trailer is at max capacity for GVW.

I will probly tho, get GY Endurance tires for my snowmobile trailer.

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear about your good experiences with the Sailuns. I have definitely decided on them. For my set up and cargo I carry, they will be the best tires to use, and keep us safe.