Question Bathroom Drains

The bathroom sink and shower are draining very slow. Maybe something caught in the drain or pipe?
Was wondering if anybody has ever used Drano or a simular product. Not sure if these would harm
the plumbing or pipes. My feeling they should be OK.
Any comments appreciated.

danemayer

I'd wonder about the effect drano and similar products might have on the flexible sewer hose.

Are you sure the gray tank is empty?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Never have tried it but everything I have read has said do not do that. Might possibly cause the pipes to leak from what I have been told.

aatauses

We were having similar problems, I took the drain covers off and used a very small plastic snake I bought in the hardware store. It worked great and have had no problems since.
If you want to put something in the drain, consider baking soda with some lemon juice and lots of water to flush it.
al

Dragoon

Had similar problem. Removed trap and found it clogged with junk (soap scum, dirt, hair, etc.). Took outside, flushed with hose (do so carefully or you may end up with it on you). Re-installed (hand tighten). Drains normally again. This was a build up after 4 years of full-timing in this rig. It's all good! Safe travels...