Rained so I went south

Gaffer

Got our first rain in several months in Bend Monday. Hitched up Tuesday (yesterday) morning and are now just north of San Francisco on the 101 in Petaluma. Will be here for about 5 nights. Going to the Niners game tomorrow night :cool:. It is good to be retired!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
It has been many years since I was last in Peteluma, but it was a beautiful (small back then) town.
Go Niners!

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
I can not believe you didn't stop and see me on the way by! :) Have fun! Can't wait until I get to be retired too.

Gaffer

I can not believe you didn't stop and see me on the way by! :) Have fun! Can't wait until I get to be retired too.

We waved as we went by Deb! Thought about stopping but from the hiway it dosen't look like an easy place to just pull up and park in front of. Let me know if that is not the case and we will stop for sure next time. Missed you guys at the regional. Had fun at the game. Scored some good seats at less than face value. Went to the warf after and had a few with some local 9er's fans at the Buena Vista. Tomorrow is our anniversary so going back into the city for dinner and a comedy show. Got tickets for Josh Blue who was a standout on Last Comic Standing a few years back.

Gaffer

Keep heading south and you can attend the Southern California Chapter Rally Oct 25-28.

We will not be that far south by next weekend. But if our travel plans change we might be a last minute show. We had a blast with you all in Solvang a couple of years back.