Rally Update for 23-Feb-2007 - 51 Units!

jbeletti

<table id="table2" border="0" width="850"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="3" width="250">
//heartlandowners.org/rally/2006/heartlandlogo.jpg</td><td rowspan="3" align="center" width="354">
2007 International

Heartland Owners Rally

May 31 - June 3, 2007
</td><td colspan="3" align="center" width="212">
Registration Update</td></tr><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000" width="83">
Registered
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ff00" width="62">
Open
</td><td align="center" width="59">

Future
</td></tr><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000" width="83">
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ff00" width="62">
4</td><td align="center" width="59">
</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td align="center" width="354"> </td><td colspan="3" align="center">

click here to view
open
camp sites
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="5">
Rally Announcement - 23-Feb-2007
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="5">
<b>We're on the move! As of today, we have
passed <blink>50 sites reserved</blink>.
</b>

For those of you who are still considering this rally,
please register soon. While we are showing 4 sites left as reservable,
I can open up another 6 beyond that.

Please consider joining us.

If you have any questions about the rally,
please visit
the rally website. If you have a question that is not answered on
there, please post your question in the

Rally forum.

Hope to see you!

Jim

</td></tr></tbody></table>​

L'l John

Hi Jim,
Just wanted to let you know that I have just now sent in the payment via credit card, registration form to follow by mail.
Look forward to attending the rally!!!

jbeletti

Got your payment, sent you a reply. Just let me know what site you want of those available and your name will go on it tonight.

Jim

fulltimer

I have a question about directions to the rally. I will be comong from the Atlanta area and mapquest has me coming to Nashville, Louisville and Indianapolis. Then you come north on Indiana 31. I see directions from Rochester/Plymouth on the rally website which is on Hwy 31. Does anyone konw is Hwy 31 a good road for a truck pulling a fifth wheel? Anyone who could offer suggestions would be appreciated.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
fulltimer said:
I have a question about directions to the rally. I will be comong from the Atlanta area and mapquest has me coming to Nashville, Louisville and Indianapolis. Then you come north on Indiana 31. I see directions from Rochester/Plymouth on the rally website which is on Hwy 31. Does anyone konw is Hwy 31 a good road for a truck pulling a fifth wheel? Anyone who could offer suggestions would be appreciated.

Highway 31 is a good road, that's the way we went to Goshen twice before for other rallies. It's mostly 4 lanes and was in pretty good shape, the last time we went. In Kokomo , In. there is a few stop lights to contend with, other than that a good trip. Ken