Range/microwave outside vent

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We use the oven to store our bread and chips.

We've never used the ovens in either our old Coachman TT and our current Heartland Prowler, and in our previous Heartland Trail Runner we used the oven once.

As for that outside vent, I believe that it is only hooked up to the hood over the stove.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We opened ours 2 years ago when we purchased it and it has never been closed since and have never had a problem.

Rod

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks, lucky for us, we have not used our oven in over 6 years. Lol. In our last Northtrail fifth wheel, The oven still had the paperwork in it when we traded it.

Not a good argument considering you get a new camper every other year....lol

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Fixed my oven issue last night. It now holds 8 bottles of wine perfectly. No need for the vent now.....

farside291

Ours has been open since June 2014. Never use the stove or oven but do have convection toaster oven that sits on top of the stove. We do vent the heat from that.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I got tired of getting the ladder out and now leave it open. To assure the cover doesn't disappear, I drilled a pilot hole through the front and rear ends of the cover into the cover bracket. Then used two small screws to hold the cover in place. I did this two years and over 10k miles ago and have never had a problem.