Reese Goose Box

usnthedog

I did a search for goose neck adapters and found lots of bad reviews but the Goose Box seemed to fair out well. AS normal for me I can't find the original posting for the Goose Box, but I had some questions.

My present set up is the B&W companion. When I make a tight turn the plastic shroud on my 32RE hits the tonneau cover rails. Will this goose box be worse? Can I continue to use the shroud? Does the vertical dimension stay the same. (Reese says to set it the next set of holes down). My ball is going to be 5"-6" ahead of the axle, will this be a problem?

I have an email to Lippert about compatibility with my serial number and their acceptance of the box. Reese says that it's the only one accepted by Lippert.

Any experience is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jeff, do you have a roll up Tonneau Cover? Truxedo? My pin box was cutting into the aluminum rails on my truck. Mine does not have a shroud though. What trailer do you have. You may have to raise the hitch or lower the pin in the box. Is there any plastic on the shroud that can be trimmed off to help?

lwmcguir

I did a search for goose neck adapters and found lots of bad reviews but the Goose Box seemed to fair out well. AS normal for me I can't find the original posting for the Goose Box, but I had some questions.

My present set up is the B&W companion. When I make a tight turn the plastic shroud on my 32RE hits the tonneau cover rails. Will this goose box be worse? Can I continue to use the shroud? Does the vertical dimension stay the same. (Reese says to set it the next set of holes down). My ball is going to be 5"-6" ahead of the axle, will this be a problem?

I have an email to Lippert about compatibility with my serial number and their acceptance of the box. Reese says that it's the only one accepted by Lippert.

Any experience is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff
We have 6 inches of clearance between the box and the Coach. The Goose Box won't work with the shroud as the 5ThAirborne did. I did use the top holes and had to bore the two at the front.