Refer coils icing up

cowsrout

Ken - Guess I won't worry too much, it is getting colder. Hubby works 10 hour days, 6 days a week, so thought I'd get online and see what I could find out. I'll follow some of the suggestions better next time I defrost. I know I put some stuff back in that was room temp. If 5 - 6 weeks is normal to have to defrost then I guess I am okay there too, maybe just being in Florida is "hard" on it. The fridge is in a slide too.
I am with your wife, I dislike Florida - I hate fire ants with a passion and there was an alligator on the highway last week! I am ready to leave here.
Can you do traveling tradesmen work? We are electricians, but there are other trades involved with these traveling companies. I can give you the numbers to apply. Right now we are traveling to major cities and working at the airports. Hoping to find a good campground near the Dallas airport. Know of any?

CrazyScotsman

The campground I stayed at in Dallas area was called , " Texan Rv Ranch ", in Mansfield just South and close to Arlington, It was clean, well taking care of park.# is 866-348-3978 It took me about 20 mminutes to get to the airport from there, straight shot North to it, but there are some CG's a lot closer to the airport.
Does that company need any truck drivers ?
Have fun in TX it was 104 in Big D yesterday.

clay1969

I talked to Dometic about my fridge not cooling but my freezer works fine and I asked them about the thermo sensor attached to the fins which should be all the way up. He told me if the thermo sensor was bad then the fridge would freeze up.