Refrigerator Question

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Now I was not hooked up to shore power and running off of the coach battery that had been sitting for a few weeks. Might this have had something to do with it?
I suppose it's possible the battery was almost dead. Those fans don't require much though. Check the battery condition by using the lights in the coach or the battery test function on the control panel. OR... When doing the "rewire", you may have touched a fused 12 volt wire to ground and popped the fuse for that circuit. It's only like a 3 amp fuse so you wouldn't have seen much of a spark. I don't know for sure but I think the fuse is located under the cover for the control board. I think 1 screw and a couple of release clips on each side of the cover. Small screwdriver needed to manage the clips. Good luck!

gratton

As it turned out the battery had a lot less charge then I thought. Once I connect the shore power at the house to prepare for my trip the fax kicked right on. And it continued to work once the battery had enough charge. It has been working very well.