Regulators on 2011 Landmark

Propane leak on door side. A propane sniffer makes us think it’s the regulator there. My husband took a picture of it to see about getting a replacement and the guy told him something wasn’t right because that was a high pressure regulator. Can anyone provide insight on this? I’ve attached pictures of both sides, but the red one is where we think the problem is. This is a recent purchase for us.

Attachments

• IMG_7448.jpeg
    IMG_7448.jpeg
    824.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6362.jpeg
    IMG_6362.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Red on the Pressure regulator indicates it is a high pressure regulator. Input from the tank is 100PSI and output is 30 PSI.
It is used when the tank is a long distance from the two stage pressure regulator and change over valve. Here is the replacement regulator.

CoveredWagon

I had that same red on blow. Major leak. I was at the National rally last year and had the service techs replaced it. (They were doing free work). When they checked my propane system they also found both the tank hoses had very small leaks, so they replaced all the hoses and all three regulators

I had that same red on blow. Major leak. I was at the National rally last year and had the service techs replaced it. (They were doing free work). When they checked my propane system they also found both the tank hoses had very small leaks, so they replaced all the hoses and all three regulators
Are the other 2 regulators on the off door side?