Replace shocks or go with the Morryde sre4000 system

meagle

I have installed the wet bolt kit from Morryde. The shocks on my Landmark are worn out and thus I am considering installing the Morryde sre4000 suspension system instead of the new shocks. Has anyone had any experience or knowledge with or about the system from Morryde? Would I be better off just going with the wet bolt kit and new shocks? Your advice and suggestions would be appreciated.

Morris

Dmetcalf

I have installed the wet bolt kit from Morryde. The shocks on my Landmark are worn out and thus I am considering installing the Morryde sre4000 suspension system instead of the new shocks. Has anyone had any experience or knowledge with or about the system from Morryde? Would I be better off just going with the wet bolt kit and new shocks? Your advice and suggestions would be appreciated.

Morris

We have the Cyclone 4007 and last year installed the CRE 3000 wet bolt kit with the heavier hardware. This kit allows 3 in. of travel for each axle. So far I’m very pleased with the different that has made when pulling this 3 axle rig down the road. I also (last weekend) installed the MORryde 1621SHD-06 pin box. I want to alleviate the jerking back & forth while going down the road. That company makes quality products so I have a lot of confidence in their products.

rhodies1

Meagle. ..I do not have the Morryde system but I believe the 4000 is a lighter system than the 3000..I’m sure someone will confirm.. with a Landmark..I would go with the heavier set up

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Meagle. ..I do not have the Morryde system but I believe the 4000 is a lighter system than the 3000..I’m sure someone will confirm.. with a Landmark..I would go with the heavier set up
You can compare systems here.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I believe the SRE4000 cannot be used on 8k axels because the springs get in the way. Check with MorRyde.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meagle

You have all given me good information. As a result I will do more research on the different systems available for my Landmark. It is interesting to hear all of the "promises" from a salesperson on what a product can do. That is why I posted this question on our forum to get advice and information from actual RV owners. Again, thank you.

Morris

LBR

You have all given me good information. As a result I will do more research on the different systems available for my Landmark. It is interesting to hear all of the "promises" from a salesperson on what a product can do. That is why I posted this question on our forum to get advice and information from actual RV owners. Again, thank you.

Morris

I didn't chime in because your first post was limiting to discussion on Morryde 4000, new shocks, wet bolts. This post sound like you are now open for other options.

Our triple axle CY get a full suspension upgrade in about 10 days...8K axles, disc brakes, new springs and suspension brackets kit, X-Factor bracing.

However, as this is upcoming with no experience towing yet, I certainly can't make any recommendations on how these new components will mesh together and how it will tow/brake yet. We both have our fingers crossed this will be worth the upgrade effort and cost.